BARON BMW MINI is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified LOANER CAR REPRESENTATIVE to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Group 1 Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
- Coordinate with valet to have loaner vehicles cleaned inside and out prior to loaning to customers
- Make sure loaner vehicles are filled to at least 1/2 or fuel tank before loaning them out.
- Ensure loaner vehicles are checked in properly for damage and fuel usage. This must be performed prior to customer leaving the service center.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation requirements are met for all loaner contracts.
- Ensure loaners are lined up and ready for the early appointments in the morning.
- Escort customers to the vehicle, perform a walk around, cover preexisting damage, and fuel levels.
- Be able to work rotating schedules including Saturdays
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic with ability to multi-task.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- High school diploma
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.