CONSIDER A CAREER WITH STERLING MCCALL LEXUS!
WE ARE HIRING! | FOUR DAY WORK WEEK | LIFE BALANCE!
Sterling McCall Lexus is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We too are growing, and in need to add qualified LEXUS/TOYOTA AUTOMOTIVE CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS to our team. Other experienced technicians of Japanese Brands are welcome to apply!
Come see why our service mechanics love coming to work!
We Offer the Following Benefits…
- Above Average Pay!
- 4-Day Work Week! Life Balance!
- A Great Work Environment!
- Continuous Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
Some Job Expectations…
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Two or more years of previous experience as a Lexus or Toyota automotive technician.
- Automotive technical or trade school degree.
- OEM (Lexus/Toyota) Certifications
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
Group 1 Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career and join the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer