4 Day Work Week! Market Leading Pay with Bonuses!
Baron BMW/Mini is part of Group 1 Automotive, a Fortune 500 company and 3rd largest automotive retailer in the world! We are growing at a fast and furious pace and we are looking for experienced mechanics amd technicians that are ready to take their career to a new level.
- 4 day work week
- Production Bonuses
- Opportunities to receive achievement rewards from BMW. – Profiles in Achievement
- BMW technical training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
- Participation in Group 1 Pinnacle Program -Earn Incentives and perks
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to Group 1 Automotive values: Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Strong mechanical or electrical background.
- Experience in automotive, electrical or aircraft repair preferred
- Technical school or equivalent training preferred
- ASE certification preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*